A2LA WPT courses help you set yourself apart as an industry leader by building confidence and consistency in your product.
Our broad spectrum of courses on international standards, quality systems, technical tools, and soft skills are a great way to move ahead of your competition and learn industry best practices. Whether you prefer traditional classroom learning, customized contract training, or self-directed online e-learning, A2LA WPT’s expert instructors and course deisgners are eager to share their knowledge of the industry’s most sought-after topics. You will have the opportunity to discuss and apply key topics through activities, assessments, and interactive tools, ensuring that you can not only retain but apply what you have learned.
International Standards Courses
Learn the international standard clause by clause in the introductory courses. Advanced courses take a deeper look at the application of the standard. Industry-specific courses tie in application to your every day work.
- MS 110 - ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Bridging the Gap from 2005
- MS 110S - Marcando la Diferencia con la Versión 2005
- MS 111 - Understanding ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for Testing & Calibration Laboratories
- MS 111S - La Nueva Norma para la Competencia del Laboratorio
- MS 112 - Understanding ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and AOAC Food Program Guidelines
- MS 113 - ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for Cannabis Testing Laboratories
- MS 120 - ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and Inspection Body Accreditation
- MS 130 - Understanding ISO 17034:2016 for Reference Material Producers
- MS 140 - Understanding ISO/IEC 17043:2010 and Statistical Analysis for Proficiency Testing Providers
- MS 160 - Understanding ISO/IEC 17065:2012 for Product Certifiers
- MS 170 - Understanding ISO 15189:2012 and CLIA Requirements for Medical Laboratories
- MS 180 - Understanding ISO 20387:2018 General Requirements for Biobanking
Management Systems Courses
Learn more about quality management processes such as management review and root cause analysis with our expert instructors.
- AUD 100 - Documenting Your ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Management System
- AUD 101 - Managing Risk in Laboratory Processes
- AUD 101S – Gestión del riesgo en los procesos de laboratorio
- AUD 102 - Auditing Your Laboratory to ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- AUD 102S – Auditando su laboratorio con la Norma ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- AUD 103 - Improving the Corrective Action Process
- AUD 201 - Leading an Effective ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Audit Team
- EMU 100 - Basic Statistics for Laboratory Professionals
- EMU 101 - Introduction to Measurement Uncertainty
- EMU 110 - Evaluating Continuous Improvement Efforts Using Measurement Systems Analysis
- EMU 150 - Introduction to Control Charting for Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- EMU 200 - Intermediate Statistics for Laboratory Professionals
- EMU 201 - Applied Measurement Uncertainty for Testing Laboratories
- EMU 202 - Applied Measurement Uncertainty for Calibration Labs
- EMU 250 - Implementation of QA/QC Program and Risk Management Strategies Using Control Charts
- EMU 320 - Design of Experiments (DoE) for Method Validation and Laboratory Studies
- EMU 400 - Introduction to Method Validation
- EMU 401 - Measurements, Risk and Economics: Making Decisions on Conformance
Quality in your organization can be enhanced by improving employees' soft skills. Join A2LA for courses on effective training strategies and more to come in the future!
Training Tracks are thematic groups of courses designed to drive learner competence, from foundation to application. These are contiguous courses intended to be taken at one location. If a participant wishes to take a series of courses spread throughout the calendar year and/or multiple locations, please contact us for a quotation.
- Intro to ISO/IEC 17025
- Advanced ISO/IEC 17025
- Introduction to Measurement Uncertainty for Testing Labs
- Introduction to Measurement Uncertainty for Calibration Labs