Be a leader in your industry by building confidence and consistency in your product through A2LA WPT’s broad spectrum of instructor-led and online e-learning training courses.
Move ahead of your competition by learning best practices on international standards, quality systems, technical tools and soft skills. Learn as professional instructors explain and demonstrate the industry’s most sought-after topics and students apply and discuss concepts through exercises.
International Standards Courses
Learn the international standard clause by clause in the introductory courses. Advanced courses take a deeper look at the application of the standard. Industry-specific courses tie in application to your every day work.
- MS 110 - ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Bridging the Gap from 2005
- MS 110S - Marcando la Diferencia con la Versión 2005
- MS 111 - ISO/IEC 17025:2017 The New Standard for Laboratory Competence
- MS 111S - La Nueva Norma para la Competencia del Laboratorio
- MS 112 - Understanding ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and AOAC Food Program Guidelines
- MS 113 - ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for Cannabis Testing Laboratories
- MS 120 - ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and Inspection Body Accreditation
- MS 130 - Understanding ISO 17034:2016 for Reference Material Producers
- MS 140 - Understanding ISO/IEC 17043:2010 and Statistical Analysis for Proficiency Testing Providers
- MS 160 - Understanding ISO/IEC 17065:2012 for Product Certifiers
- MS 170 - Understanding ISO 15189:2012 and CLIA Requirements for Medical Laboratories
- MS 180 - Understanding ISO 20387:2018 General Requirements for Biobanking
Management Systems Courses
Learn more about quality management processes such as management review and root cause analysis with our expert instructors.
- EMU 100 - Basic Statistics for Laboratory Professionals
- EMU 101 - Introduction to Measurement Uncertainty
- EMU 110 - Evaluating Continuous Improvement Efforts Using Measurement Systems Analysis
- EMU 150 - Introduction to Control Charting for Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- EMU 200 - Intermediate Statistics for Laboratory Professionals
- EMU 201 - Applied Measurement Uncertainty for Testing Laboratories
- EMU 202 - Applied Measurement Uncertainty for Calibration Labs
- EMU 250 - Implementation of QA/QC Program and Risk Management Strategies Using Control Charts
- EMU 320 - Design of Experiments (DoE) for Method Validation and Laboratory Studies
- EMU 400 - Introduction to Method Validation
- EMU 401 - Measurements, Risk and Economics: Making Decisions on Conformance
Quality in your organization can be enhanced by improving employees' soft skills. Join A2LA for courses on effective training strategies and more to come in the future!
Training Tracks are thematic groups of courses designed to drive learner competence, from foundation to application. These are contiguous courses intended to be taken at one location. If a participant wishes to take a series of courses spread throughout the calendar year and/or multiple locations, please contact us for a quotation.
- Intro to ISO/IEC 17025
- Advanced ISO/IEC 17025
- Introduction to Measurement Uncertainty for Testing Labs
- Introduction to Measurement Uncertainty for Calibration Labs