ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and Inspection Body Accreditation
This course provides the participant with a comprehensive look at ISO/IEC 17020 and its requirements for Inspection Bodies. Participants will gain critical insight into the application of the requirements of this international standard. Participants will also be introduced to the international Mutual Recognition Arrangement (MRA) requirements that affect accredited Inspection Bodies.
FedRAMP and Cybersecurity Program participants are encouraged to attend this course.
Target learners include Inspection Body Directors, Managers, Auditors, or Engineers.
After successful completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
1. Define critical terminology for Inspection Bodies;
2. Identify the Documents and Records required;
3. Model the steps in the Accreditation Process;
4. Analyze scenarios to determine conformance with requirements from the standard; and
5. Recognize and summarize the international MRA requirements that affect accredited inspection bodies
1.4 CEUs*, 16 Training Hours
The course materials are presented in an interactive lecture style incorporating individual and group activities.
ISO/IEC 17020:2012 Conformity Assessment — Requirements for the Operation of Various Types of Bodies Performing Inspection.
A training copy of the ISO/IEC 17020:2012 standard will be provided to each participant.
* A2LA WorkPlace Training is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.