Self-Paced E-Learning for Calibration
Convenient, comprehensive, and cost-effective online metrology and calibration training.
AWPT’s wide selection of courses make up a comprehensive online metrology school tailored to working professionals. AWPT is an excellent resource for virtual calibration training courses, metrology training courses, measurement uncertainty training and more. All courses are self-paced, accessible online anywhere in the world, and are based on accepted industry calibration practices. Detailed examples are included with each training course to educate, demonstrate, promote, and reinforce best practices in measurement and calibration.
Try Our Free Demos!
International Standards, Management Systems,
and Technical Courses
Learn ISO/IEC 17025 as it applies to metrologists and technicians, plus the key concepts you need to understand and apply the standard through our measurement uncertainty (MU) courses, analytical measurement courses, and more. Our courses are designed to be clear, straightforward, and applicable to your every day work.
Precision Measurement Series – Level I
Learn the foundations of precision measurement with this series of clear and detailed metrology training courses, including both specialized job-specific skills for technicians like torque measurement, flow measurement, and electrical measurement, as well as overviews of measurement principles ideal for engineers and scientists.
- Metrology Applications for Engineers & Scientists
- Introduction to Measurement & Calibration
- Safety in the Calibration Lab
- Precision Dimensional Measurement
- Precision Electrical Measurement
- Precision Temperature Measurement
- Precision Humidity Measurement
- Precision Flow Measurement
- Precision Mass Measurement
- Precision Force & Torque Measurement
- Precision Pressure & Vacuum Measurement
- Introduction to Pipettes
Precision Measurement Series – Level II
Gain an advanced understanding of precision measurement with this series of clear and detailed metrology training courses, including certified calibration technician exam prep courses, GD&T, and a variety of specialized calibration courses.
- Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) Exam Prep
- Acoustics & Vibration Measurement
- Water Quality
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Test Instruments Operation & Calibration
- Dimensional Measurement: Roundness
- Dimensional Measurement: Hardness
- Dimensional Measurement: Surface Texture
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- AC/DC Metrology
- Fiber Optics
- Microwave Principles
- RF Measurement, Calibration, & Connector Care
- Time & Frequency Measurement