Self-Paced E-Learning for Calibration
Convenient, comprehensive, and cost-effective online metrology and calibration training.
AWPT’s wide selection of courses make up a comprehensive online metrology school tailored to working professionals. AWPT is an excellent resource for virtual calibration training courses, metrology training courses, measurement uncertainty training and more. All courses are self-paced, accessible online anywhere in the world, and are based on accepted industry calibration practices. Detailed examples are included with each training course to educate, demonstrate, promote, and reinforce best practices in measurement and calibration.
Try Our Free Demos!
International Standards, Management Systems,
and Technical Courses
Learn ISO/IEC 17025 as it applies to metrologists and technicians, plus the key concepts you need to understand and apply the standard through our measurement uncertainty (MU) courses, analytical measurement courses, and more. Our courses are designed to be clear, straightforward, and applicable to your every day work.
- Introduction to ISO/IEC 17025 for Technicians (MS 111-E)
- Assessment to Requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 (AUD 104-E)
- Measurement Uncertainty (EMU 101-E)
- ISO/IEC 17025 Compliance: Uncertainty Management (EMU 102-E)
- Proficiency Testing (EMU 120-E)
- Introduction to Analytical Measurement (EMU 130-E)
- Interval Analysis (EMU 200-E)
Precision Measurement Series – Level I
Learn the foundations of precision measurement with this series of clear and detailed metrology training courses, including both specialized job-specific skills for technicians like torque measurement, flow measurement, and electrical measurement, as well as overviews of measurement principles ideal for engineers and scientists.
- Metrology Applications for Engineers & Scientists (MET 100-E)
- Introduction to Measurement & Calibration (MET 101-E)
- Safety in the Calibration Lab (MET 102-E)
- Precision Dimensional Measurement (DIM 101-E)
- Precision Electrical Measurement (DCL 101-E)
- Precision Temperature Measurement (ENV 111-E)
- Precision Humidity Measurement (MEC 121-E)
- Precision Flow Measurement (FLU 101-E)
- Precision Mass Measurement (MEC 111-E)
- Precision Force & Torque Measurement (MEC 121-E)
- Precision Pressure & Vacuum Measurement (MEC 131-E)
- Introduction to Pipettes (MEC 141-E)
Precision Measurement Series – Level II
Gain an advanced understanding of precision measurement with this series of clear and detailed metrology training courses, including certified calibration technician exam prep courses, GD&T, and a variety of specialized calibration courses.
- Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) Exam Prep (CCT 201-E)
- Acoustics & Vibration Measurement (VIB 201-E)
- Water Quality (CHE 201-E)
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) (DIM201-E)
- Test Instruments Operation & Calibration (MET 201-E)
- Dimensional Measurement: Roundness (DIM 202-E)
- Dimensional Measurement: Hardness (DIM 203-E)
- Dimensional Measurement: Surface Texture (DIM 204-E)
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) (DIM 210-E)
- AC/DC Metrology (DCL 201-E)
- Fiber Optics (OPT 201-E)
- Microwave Principles (MRF 201-E)
- RF Measurement, Calibration, & Connector Care (MRF 210-E)
- Time & Frequency Measurement (TFR 201-E)