Custom Consulting Solutions
Our knowledgeable consultants understand accreditation and compliance requirements inside and out. Designing, creating, and implementing a compliant quality system can be a daunting process, but our consultants make it simple. We help organizations put effective strategies into place so that internal staff can audit their own laboratory procedures and maintain conformance going forward.
Our contract industry specialists and internal consultants have the following strengths and experience:
- Conformity assessment requirements
- Regulatory compliance
- Accreditation requirements
- Measurement conformance
- Risk management
- Process management
- Quality Management System (QMS) design and implementation
- Quality Management System (QMS) Oversight; including internal audits, management review, etc. (contract Quality Manager on-demand)
- Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) implementation
A2LA WPT staff also have international consultancy experience. We ensure success when implementing a self-declared ISO-conformant system as well as an accredited system in your economy, especially in developing economies. Our extensive accreditation experience ensures you receive effective QMS assistance for your laboratory.
Our laboratory quality management consultants have the necessary experience and expertise to help you achieve and maintain international standard compliance. Contact us to learn more about our custom QMS consultancy services. Looking for fast and cost-effective remote consulting packages? Consider our QMS Express options.