During this course, the participant will gain an understanding of the basic concepts of quality fundamentals terms and quality principles. The participant will also map a quality management system, practice the PDCA process, develop objectives, action plans, and compare job descriptions to personnel competencies, goals to key performance indicators and stakeholder relationship components with best practices.
Oral and written communication skills and exposure to management systems processes.
Target learners include Laboratory Personnel, Laboratory Support Personnel, novice Quality Personnel.
After successful completion of the course, the participant will, to at least 80% accuracy, be able to:
- Recall critical quality management system terms.
- Identify the elements of a quality management system.
- Identify the reasons why the engagement of people is important.
- List, in order, components of PDCA processes.
- Match goals to KPIs.
- Match the description of a job description to the competence requirements.
- Match stakeholder relationship components with a best practice process.
- Develop objectives and action plans.
- Develop a map of QMS components.
0.7 CEUs Awarded*
*A2LA WorkPlace Training is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.