Virtual Classroom: ISO Standards Training
LIVE instructor-led laboratory compliance training sessions, now without the need for travel!
A2LA WorkPlace Training’s Virtual Classroom laboratory training delivers the hands-on, interpersonal experience of a traditional classroom with greater schedule flexibility and no travel requirements. Using cutting-edge teaching tools, AWPT’s instructors can provide valuable and enriching virtual training to learners all over the world seeking to understand international standards, ISO compliance auditing, laboratory best practices, and more.
Visit the A2LA WorkPlace Training calendar to view our scheduled Virtual Classroom courses. If you are interested in other forms of remote training, consider AWPT’s self-directed e-learning modules.
International Standards Courses
Learn international standards clause by clause in our introductory courses. Advanced courses take a deeper look at the standards’ application. This standard-specific training applies coursework to your everyday tasks.
- Quality Fundamentals
- Understanding ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for Testing & Calibration Laboratories
- Understanding ISO/IEC 17025 and AOAC Food Program Guidelines
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for Cannabis Testing Laboratories
- ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and Inspection Body Accreditation
- Understanding ISO 17034 for Reference Material Providers
- Understanding ISO 15189 & CLIA Requirements for Medical Laboratories
- Understanding ISO 20387:2018 General Requirements for Biobanking
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 – La Nueva Norma Para La Competencia Del Laboratorio
Management Systems Courses
Learn more about quality management processes, such as management review and root cause analysis.
- Basic Statistics for Laboratory Professionals
- Introduction to Measurement Uncertainty
- Evaluating Continuous Improvement Efforts Using Measurement Systems Analysis
- Introduction to Control Charting for Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- Applied Measurement Uncertainty for Testing Laboratories
- Applied Measurement Uncertainty for Calibration Labs
- Intermediate Statistics for Laboratory Professionals
- Implementation of QA/QC Program and Risk Management Strategies Using Control Charts
- Excel Applications for QA and Laboratory Personnel
- Design of Experiments (DOE) for Method Validation and Laboratory Studies
- Method Validation
Quality in your organization can be enhanced by improving employees’ soft skills. Join AWPT for courses on effective training strategies.