Virtual Classroom: ISO Standards Training
LIVE instructor-led laboratory compliance training sessions, now without the need for travel!
A2LA WorkPlace Training’s Virtual Classroom laboratory training delivers the hands-on, interpersonal experience of a traditional classroom with greater schedule flexibility and no travel requirements. Using cutting-edge teaching tools, AWPT’s instructors can provide valuable and enriching virtual training to learners all over the world seeking to understand international standards, ISO compliance auditing, laboratory best practices, and more.
International Standards Courses
Learn international standards clause by clause in our introductory courses. Advanced courses take a deeper look at the standards’ application. This standard-specific training applies coursework to your everyday tasks.
- MS 050W – Quality Fundamentals
- MS 111W - Understanding ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for Testing & Calibration Laboratories
- MS 112W - Understanding ISO/IEC 17025 and AOAC Food Program Guidelines
- MS 113W - ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for Cannabis Testing Laboratories
- MS 120W - ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and Inspection Body Accreditation
- MS 130W - Understanding ISO 17034 for Reference Material Providers
- Understanding ISO 15189 & CLIA Requirements for Medical Laboratories
- MS 180W - Understanding ISO 20387:2018 General Requirements for Biobanking
- MS 111S-W - ISO/IEC 17025:2017 – La Nueva Norma Para La Competencia Del Laboratorio
Management Systems Courses
Learn more about quality management processes, such as management review and root cause analysis.
- AUD 101W – Managing Risk in Your Organization
- AUD 102W - Auditing Your Laboratory to ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- AUD 103W - Improving the Corrective Action Process
- AUD 104W - Evaluating the Calibration and Test Supplier
- AUD 102S-W - Auditando su laboratorio con la Norma ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- AUD 201W - Leading an Effective ISO/IEC 17025 Audit Team
- EMU 100W - Basic Statistics for Laboratory Professionals
- EMU 101W - Introduction to Measurement Uncertainty
- EMU 110W - Evaluating Continuous Improvement Efforts Using Measurement Systems Analysis
- EMU 150W - Introduction to Control Charting for Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- EMU 201W - Applied Measurement Uncertainty for Testing Laboratories
- EMU 202W - Applied Measurement Uncertainty for Calibration Labs
- EMU 200W - Intermediate Statistics for Laboratory Professionals
- EMU 250W - Implementation of QA/QC Program and Risk Management Strategies Using Control Charts
- EMU 160W - Excel Applications for QA and Laboratory Personnel
- EMU 320W - Design of Experiments (DOE) for Method Validation and Laboratory Studies
- EMU 400W - Method Validation