Effective Training Strategies (TRN 101W)
This course provides guidance for designing and implementing training that is effective for adult learners. This course demonstrates the use of several training tools and techniques such as Blooms Taxonomy, Kirkpatrick, SAM and ADDIE, etc., that a manager or trainer might apply with their audience.
This virtual instructor-led course will be conducted online. On the right side of the page you will see the dates and times available for this course, each with an individual registration link. Learners will attend using a virtual learning program called Adobe Connect, and will participate in live discussion and activities. A webcam and microphone are required. Details about how to log into Adobe Connect will be provided after your registration is complete.
Laboratory quality or technical managers and trainers.
After successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Evaluate whether formal training is needed;
2. Write effective learning objectives;
3. Identify appropriate training goals to meet defined objectives;
4. Devise a process for staff accountability of training to a supervisor;
5. Plan an environment conducive for learning;
6. Create suitable learning activities; and
7. Identify learning assessment techniques
0.7 CEUs Awarded*
*A2LA WorkPlace Training is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.