Documenting Your ISO/IEC 17025 Management System (AUD 100)
During this course, the participant will gain an understanding of the basic concepts of management system documentation structure, content, and development. The participant will also practice developing processes, Standard Operation Procedures, and applying mechanisms needed to control, review, and update documents on an ongoing basis.
• Skilled at communicating professionally with peers through oral and written forms;
• Experience with applying management systems processes; and
• Read the ISO Standards, such as ISO 9001 or ISO/IEC 17025
After successful completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
• Identify terms used in conformity assessment Standards which refer to a “Document”;
• Define and differentiate document terms;
• Identify requirements for documents;
• Define the sources of input (clients) and input requirements for developing the documents
• Identify and evaluate the risks associated with the process
• Establish key objectives and monitoring tools to ensure success in implementation of the document
• Employ document writing and control techniques; and
• Describe different document design formats, including LIMS
0.7 CEUs Awarded*
*American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.